Thursday 24 January 2008

Life on Mars?

Really there is!

Or maybe not. It really depends on your level of imagination and possibly wishful thinking. BBC have an article today that discusses the topic that is apparently making some of the corners of the interweb buzz with excitement over proof of extraterrestrial life.

At first glance I have to admit that the picture does awake some imagination and deep hopes of that the proof is finally here but rather quickly I have to say that I do agree with Badastronomy.com, dimension is the key here. Without digging to deep into the subject a quick look at the original picture will make you understand that what people are talking about is about a pebble in size.

So yeah, sure it does look like a humanoid but personally I can say that I've seen Dragons in the gravel in my backyard. If that means that there really are Dragons in Sweden or that there are tiny aliens on Mars that is up to you I guess.

Still, it's an amusing thought and story :)

No comments: