Thursday 21 February 2008

Apparently I'm not alone

I found this on a forum I frequent and it feels good to know that I'm not alone.

Well, I might not currently be living together with anybody but my quest to correct people is a life long undertaking. Seriously though, I don't know if I'd say that I'm a know-it-all but I like to add my opinions whether they are asked for or not and many a time that has been viewed as me being a smart arse. Considering several of the interactive parts of the internet is just full of peoples views on things though I like to consider myself as a contributor to the vast knowledge of internet ... ok, so I might be a bit of a know-it-all after all.

Anyway, I thought this picture was hilarious and so I wanted to add it to this blog too in the off chance that somebody takes a look here and finds it funny too and spreads it on.

1 comment:

Mirza said...

Hi, Ralphy!
Yep, this picture is painfully true. It hurts. Then it must be true.. :)