Saturday 12 April 2008

Fallout 3, a post apocalyptic computer game

Since I have fairly recently been on a seminar about science fiction and because I'm a computer gamer I had the urge to check up on the progress of Fallout 3. The Fallout series happens to be one of my absolutely favourite computer games. Not only because I really like sf and neither because I'm a die hard fan of post apocalyptic stories but also because the Fallout series happen to be pretty well made and fun to play computer games.

Anyway, so I look around a bit and happened upon this Fallout teaser that I happen to think is pretty well made. When I thought a bit about it, while watching it, I came to realize that if you compare this very short little film made to promote a video game to a full length Hollywood productions with the same theme, then you might also come to the conclusion that Hollywood films are usually of lower quality. Something that does not really surprise me considering the genre is pretty narrow and so the big bucks are not spent on it but rather on a lot of other things that has a broader audience. Not that I can say that I do not agree with that but I do wish that the post apocalyptic science fiction genre had a slightly larger audience since then we might get to see a whole bunch more good films of that type.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Thanks

Unknown said...

such a nice information, I was searching it since a long time. Keep it up and update your interesting share.
Download Cricket Games | Epic Cricket - Big League Game APK